What size Cinch Belt should I order?
Created by: Customer Support
Modified on: Thu, 26 Mar, 2020 at 1:27 PM
|Size||Pant size||Length (inches)|
HOW TO SIZE YOUR BELT AND MEASURE YOUR WAIST
- Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your waist.
- Don’t suck in!
- Double-check to make sure.
HOW TO SIZE AND MEASURE WITHOUT A MEASURING TAPE:
- Find a piece of yarn, string or a cable.
- Wrap the yarn, string or cable around your waist and mark or hold the spot where it ends.
- Use a dollar bill (or any bill) to measure the length. A dollar bill is 6 inches long, so you can use it to determine the length of your yarn, string or cable. You can fold it in half for a 3” ruler or fold it in half again for a 1.5” ruler to get more precise measurements.
It's also important to keep in mind the length of tail that you're comfortable with. 2-4 inches is common for most web belts. We don't recommend anything under two inches.
If you have questions or need help never hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.